Monday Munchies: Dinner under 10minutes!?!
Sometimes I need dinner in a hurry! Do you? There are evenings when I get home hungry with not much patience for cooking dinner but still wanting something delicious and healthy. In less than 10 minutes (maybe even 5 minutes!) you can have a terrific dinner ready. I prefer using a stove-top grill pan but any pan will work.
So fast and delicious!
1. Grass-fed steak – sandwich cut (this is a thin cut so it cooks super fast)
2. 1 medium to large tomato
3. fresh mozzorela
4. salt, pepper, other spices to taste
5. Olive oil and balsamic vinegar
6. Spray coconut oil or butter for pan
1. Heat skillet/stove top grill pan while you season the steak.
2. Spray pan and throw on the steaks!
3. Slice washed tomoates and mozorella.
4. Flip steak.
5. Arrange tomato and mozzarella on a plate and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinager. (I also like to sprinkle with salt and pepper.)
6. Check steak is cooked to your liking and dig in!
The Body You Want Fitness Solutions is a personal training gym in Georgetown, Washington DC. If you’re ready to get The Body You Want with coaches and peers who will support you 100% of the way, give us a call at 202-316-1457! Looking for more recipes go to: TBYW Recipes