Monday Munchies: Fish Grill Foil Packet
Fish grill foil packet -yep that’s a mouth full and a delicious one when you cook this. You can use this recipe on a grill or in the oven. Both directions are below. Enjoy!
Easy summer fish recipe!
2. Fish – haddock or halibut are fine choices
3. Salt, pepper, herbs of choice (we used thyme)
4. Baby tomatoes
1. Julianne strips of squash and put them on a piece of foil (enough so that you can double wrap what you are going to cook)
2. Place a piece of fish in the foil with the veggies – you may need to cut the filet in half
3. Salt-and-pepper the fish
4. Add some sprigs of thyme or whatever herbs you would like to use
5. Place some sliced cherry tomatoes on top and dot with butter
6. Cook on a grill 10 to 15 minutes turning once. You can also cook this in parchment paper in a 375 oven for 12-14 minutes.
For other summer recipes check out: Summer Stew or Josef’s favorite – ice cream!
The Body You Want Fitness Solutions helps normal with busy lives get back in shape and ready to hit the beach. Find our how you can get started with a Body Blue Print Assessment.