Monday Munchies: Salsa Chicken
Last night I did not feel like cooking anything that required much thought or planning. I remembered a recipe an awesome TBYW member shared with me – Salsa Chicken. I was skeptical at first and then pleasantly surprised at how good it was and how easy and fast it was to make.
Glad he liked it!
1. 1-2lbs of chicken ( I used cutlets)
2. 1/2 jar of salsa (this is where you can adjust the flavors using your favorite salsa)
3. salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika
4. Cheese (optional)
1. Spray a 9 x 9 inch pan with coconut oil.
2. Place raw chicken in the dish and season to taste.
3. Pour salsa over the chicken making sure to cover it.
4. Bake at 425 for 30minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
5. Add cheese on top and bake for 5 more minutes.
(We added half an avocado to each of our dinners.)
Natillie and Josef Brandenburg are the owners of The Body You Want Fitness Solutions, a personal training facility in Washington, DC. They specialize in helping people get the body they want in the time they have without being hungry. For more information on working with TBYW please visit: The Body You Want.